Todays "Ten on Tuesday" is "10 Mitts/Mittens that I want to knit. Not strictly playing by the rules here, I have knit some of them.
1. 4H Mittens- my own design for handpsun. I have made a true shitload of them, and that's alot.
2. Autumn Fire- This lady sells kits using yarns she has dyed naturally- and they are all wonderful.
3. October Leaves- I have made these and they are gorgeous.
4, Dimorphous- True genious- these are versatile and such fun.
5. Dog Mittens- She also has Cat, Frog, Fish- quite a few. Nicely written patterns.
6. Maud- I am, as we speak, making the mittens. There is a matching cowl and tam. Classic Starmore.
7. Muckleberry Set- A Tam and gloves set- classic Fair Isle.
8. Weisdale Tam and Mittens- sense a theme here?
9. Delft- I love these, they are beautiful.
10. Stinky Pink- just for the heck of it.
There are more of course, but truthfully I am not adept at knitting mittens. The thumbs and fingers are less than perfect, and that's one area of my life where I strive for perfection.
Speaking of which, I am bummed about my Weight Watcher situation. I should have really gotten to goal weight by now. When will I ever learn? I really need to up my game.
And Quinn-tin-tin, who has just returned from getting his rabies shot. I won't mention what's coming up in February. He has NO idea.