It's Tuesday, and I noticed that some of you post a "10 on Tuesday"- which is a great idea, but not alot happens at Chez Sheriff. Let's see.
1. It's June, and fairly cold out, and it has been raining for about 3 days. Union Station flooded on Friday- a sewage pipe broke. Gotta love Toronto, never a dull moment.
2. With a bit of aid from mummykins, Laura pieced her first quilt top. I have evidence. She even appliqued some little hearts on 2 of the blocks. Sweet.
5. (See above) If you decide you want to walk by my house in the morning, when I am half asleep, and can't see around the giant truck, you'll probably get run over.
6. I am thisclose to the 25lb loss at WW, and I have been even closer to quitting. Note to self: stop eating Cheesies, Combos and Reisens.
7. I sort of discovered this blog-What Houswork-and I do believe she lives the life of my alter ego. I have always sort of thought of living on a farm, raising animals, and she also lives in New England where there is SNOW. I friended her on Ravelry, and have been reading the archives, so if you're reading this Jessie, I am not a stalker, more an admirer of a fellow blogger. The tales of her Lab and his polyfil girlfriend are hysterical.