Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm Chillin'

Well, it's coming up to July 1st. Canada Day.  It's a long weekend, the Pride Parade is on, and most importantly for me, it's Tour de Fleece.  That means from July 1st to the 22nd, I spin with a goal in mind, and this year I've decided on a large quantity of Polwarth. I will spin that on the Ladybug, and at the same time, I may spin some fine BFL on the SR- and aren't I the lucky one to have choices?
I have 12 4oz bumps of the Polwarth in Brick. I am spinning for Team Fat Cat, and last year I had a blast.  It's probably going to be really hot in the next few days, so I don't need to go outside, except to water the plants.
Alex (aka The Raging Success) got some of this Marley's Mellow Mood  and every time I open the fridge, this makes me laugh.  He says it works- so I'll let you know.
The kitty boy is loving his perch on the dining room table. All he has to do is roll over and open his eyes, and he can survey the squirrel, chipmunk and bird situation at a glance.

It's nice to know he's on top of things.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Happy not-quite-Canada Day!

We have the miserable heat here, too. Blech.

Gale NoName said...

I need some of that. And Kitten Chow for company.

Carrie K said...

I see the coach is in a fine position.

Hmm. I don't think that's what made Bob Marley mellow.

Brenda said...

Spin on!

I agree with Carrie K; I don't think that's how Marley got mellow...

KC is looking quite slim!

bev said...

Love your roving! Now, get with it and spin up some yarn! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Nicole said...

Happy (slightly belated) Canada Day, and have fun spinning!

mrspao said...

Happy very belated Canada Day. I'm looking forward to seeing you what spin up :)