Sunday, October 30, 2011

Macchina Sveglia

Tomorrow is Halloween. I have opened the bag of mini Tootsie Pops- they're only little, and I only like the purple ones.

In the spirit of this wonderful holiday, I spun some fiber- Vampire Suicide, and added some crosses to the I-cords. These are for Laura.

I also, on a whim, made Kate Davie "Sheep Heid" tam. I sat down Thursday afternoon and went through my Shetland stash, and had most of the colours there. Mogit and Eesit were subbed for 2 of them, and I finished it Friday morning. Gotta like that.

Laura said I could use her head, but not her face.

My niece brought her new car over, a Fiat 500- it's sooooo cute.

I didn't drive it- but it's even cute on the inside. We told her that FIAT is an acronym for "Fix it again, Tony!"- just kidding, it's a wonderful car.

We stayed up late last night watching some horror movies, and Kitten Chow is a little worse for wear today. Late nights aren't for him.

See you in November.

8 comments:

Chris said...

You're definitely in the Halloween spirit! How are your hoarded pumpkins holding out? ;)

Lorraine said...

Chris- My pumpkins are fine, thanks for asking!

btw- that whole pumpkin shortage was an urban myth. I didn't want to take any chances.

Bridget said...

Love both the mitts and the tam!

Poor Kitten Chow ... it's hard, when you can't go to bed before anyone else.

Have a very happy Halloween!

Brigitte said...

"Fix it again, Tony!", LOL.

I love the hat. And Mr. Man.

miyamojo said...

Love that hat. I want one too.
The gloves are cool too.

H had a GTO - 'gas, tires & oil!'

mrspao said...

I love your hat :-) I learned to drive in a fiat 500. They are great cars.

Carrie K said...

You made that hat, how fast? .

Too much chocolate for KC?

Nicole said...

"Vampire Suicide". Heh. Love it! Though I think it sounds more like a recipe for garlic breadsticks (or is that bread stakes?) than yarn...