Monday, December 6, 2010

Is it 2011 yet?

My blogbuddy Carrie, in her infinite wisdom, has declared a New Year early, and I think it's a brilliant idea. We'll just add December into 2011, because, well, 2010 was crap, and why not?

Last month, FC had a birthday, but we're a little concerned about him:

Personally, I think FC is much better looking than the Beiber, but all the same, someone needs a haircut.

I somehow developed bronchitis, lost half of a molar, but managed to finish some things (back of hand to forehead):
My Peace Fleece sweater, because purple is the new black.
I finished my Winter Wonderland cross stitch- I love the Canada Geese.
Started a new Fair Isle, but it needed purple.

Made Christmas cakes...............
.


...and put up some decorations.

It is now officially time to watch all the Christmas movies and specials- which is one of the best things about this season. A cup of tea, a warm mince tart and "A Christmas Story"- it makes me happy.

10 comments:

Gale said...

That resemblance to the Beiber is just too scary.

Nicole said...

Sounds like you've been having a fun month so far! Here's hoping the rest of 2011 lives up to the joy of this blog post. :)

Jewel said...

Hey - FC was displaying Beiber coolness before it was cool to look like Justin Beiber.

Chris said...

I think it's time for FC to update his haircut! :)

Ouch about the molar and the bronchitis! I hope you're feeling better now...

LOL - my veri "word" is catcath. Cat catheter?! The horror!

Carrie K said...

You're easy. I like that.

OMG, he does look like Bieber! Be afraid, be very afraid!

It's possible that while 2010 is over, 2011 hasn't started it. I'm thinking May might be a good time to assess that.

Love your cross stitch. We have lots of Canadian Geese stopping by on their way over.

miyamojo said...

Love your Winter Wonderland cross stitch.

Yeah, FC gets my vote too! :)

Rebekah said...

I too am ready for 2011. But this month looks like its going to be a bear, so hopefully January will be nicer.

Brigitte said...

I think Beiber has FC envy. Not the other way around.

I love A Christmas Story.

Brenda said...

I had part of a molar break; it wasn't fun! I hope you have a good, kind dentist. Love the purple Peace Fleece sweater.

And here's hoping 2011 is better for us all!

mrspao said...

Ah yes, I'd like 2011 to start early but only a couple of weeks now. I hope that 2011 is filled with really great things for all of us.

Sorry to hear about your molar. I've got one which is a bit iffy so I have to keep an eye on it and I know what a pain that can be.

I love your cross stitch and the Peace Fleece sweater looks lovely.

Cuddles to KC :)