Monday, May 3, 2010

Not much here....

Not much happening lately around here. Today my son starts his co-op job at Canadian Tire- and had to wear "business casual"- which is about as far away from his normal attire, of Corpse Crunchers black t-shirts, and army issue pants as you can get.


Knitting has been kinda meh lately, but I did manage to finish the neckline of the Fair Isle. I'm giving myself 2 more weeks, and hopefully this one will be done.

I did see Mr. Rabbit in the backyard this morning, so I will take that as a good sign. Bunnies are good luck, aren't they?

Later...I am extremely sad to learn that actress Lynn Redgrave has died at the age of 67. I loved her so much, she was very open about all of her troubles, and this is a sad day for the theater.

We need more rabbits!

10 comments:

Brigitte said...

I'm with you on the knitting thing. Mine's been pretty meh too. At least you can stick to one thing.

Sel and Poivre said...

Its not really the season for loving knitting is it? I agree its more the one for bunnies in the garden!

Chris said...

Wow. I'm having a hard time picturing him in business casual. :)

Rebekah said...

We have about 8 gajillion rabbits in our backyard, parents and little ones. They are very cute, however I don't seem to have much luck. Maybe I should get Django to quit chasing them.

Jewel said...

Bunnies! I love Bunnies! Unless they eat the veggies from the garden. You will definitely have to get a photo of your DS in his "business attire". Red Queen is looking as regal as ever.

miyamojo said...

Yes, bunnies are good luck!

I saw 4 garden gnomes at the store - freaked me out! Some would say they are good luck too.

My co-worker saw Red Queen & gasped. She said to tell you it's stunning. I agree. :)

Cheryl said...

Thank goodness you are back..I missed you...I am so pysched for the Queen to get done...you are amazing!!!

Nicole said...

I was sad about Lynn Redgrave as well. I completely agree: this calls for more bunnies.

Michelle said...

Bunnies are good! Can't wait to see your finished project!

Linda said...

Love the fair isle, look forward to seeing it finished.