Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Autumn 2009 Part 2


One thing I did accomplish, and nearly forgot about, was my newest design for Twisted Traditions, Dorset Down. I used Donegal Tweed, and the sheep that was knit on the front looked just like a Dorset, with it's airplane ears. There's alot of I-cord detail that you can't see in the pic, and you may notice that there was a lack of models available, so I posed for this myself. It's a little Baby Jane Hudson-ish.

In the cute animal department, let me introduce you to Mickey, my brother's Chow puppy. That is the face of a future champion, and he is every bit as lovable as he looks.
Laura got another Beardie- Suzy- which we call "McGluck" and she and Zelda are so cute together. They have developed a liking for fresh raspberries, and they are hilarious with red juice stains on their mouths.

Chops, well, he's been banished from the bedroom, orders of FC. He's used to sleeping at my feet, and wakes up for morning luvins. I wonder if he's gone too far this time? What will Santa put in his stocking this year?

11 comments:

Jewel said...

I love your Dorset. I hope you know I had to buy some Donegal Tweed yarn for my very own Dorset Down. That Chow. What are we going to do with him??

Chris said...

Fun sweater!

Oh, KC. Your stocking could be verra smelly this year...

mrspao said...

Chops might get a lump of coal. What a lovely sweater and a beautiful model :)

Cheryl said...

It is beautiful Lorraine and now that you are back I will have to resume my own blog...welcome back

Brenda said...

Great sweater!
I don't want to know what KC gets in his stocking; it could be scary.

miyamojo said...

The more I see Dorset Down, the more I love it.
It looks fab on you. My sheep would have to be black. ;)

Looks like Suzy is Zelda's mini-me.

Chow better watch out!

MichaelJames said...

You are MUCH hotter than Baby Jane and I should know....I am Edwin!!!!

You look FABULOUS!!!

Marina said...

That's a gorgeous picture of you, Lorraine!

Poor Kitty Chow! Kitty diapers?

Brigitte said...

You do NOT look like Baby Jane in that picture! You're missing the wacky black eye liner.

Sonya said...

Great sweater, Lorraine! Excellent picture too. Zelda has a mini me!

Laura C-dot said...

If you look like Baby Jane in that picture (which incidentally you *don't*) it ain't my problem, lady. You wanted fake eyelashes, you got fake eyelashes.

Not only am I a great make-up artist, I'm a pretty darn good photographer as well! :D